"Container usage for production deployments in enterprises is still constrained by concerns regarding security, monitoring, data management and networking," starts the Gartner report.
Download the Gartner report to learn:
- Whether you’re ready to run in production
- Best practices for security of the cloud-native stack
- The common mistakes to avoid in deploying containers
By clicking the download now link above, you consent to allow StackRox to store and process the personal information submitted above in order to provide you the content or service requested.
Gartner, Best Practices for Running Containers and Kubernetes in Production, Arun Chandrasekaran, 4 August 2020
1. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
2. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.